I spent my Junior year of university in Yamaguchi, Japan, and am currently studying for N1 to get into a post-grad program to become an interpreter. My understanding of Japanese has swung from textbook to practical and back to textbook, but I'm always trying to improve it!
Top Network Posts
- 19Can the suffix -人 be used to express heritage?
- 15What are the rules for reading numbers before a foreign counter-word?
- 14Difference between Fire : 火【ひ】and 火事【かじ】?
- 13What exactly is this ※ symbol, and what does it mean/how is it used?
- 12What is the nuance between 手数 and 手間?
- 11What is the difference between 首相 and 総理?
- 10Word order: what does 迷惑きわまりない modify?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.