In addition to my own studies (reading Strunk and White as well as numerous other books on grammar, style, and typography), I have studied language and linguistics in University including courses on linguistics and psychology of language.
I intend to someday (get around to) create the ultimate language that is efficient, easy to learn and use and beautiful to speak and write. Yes, it’s it a laudable and lofty goal, but one can hope…
Top Network Posts
- 519Why does pinging 192.168.072 (only 2 dots) return a response from 192.168.0.58?
- 239Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 174Can AVI files contain a virus?
- 75In modern webbrowsers is there any point in putting www infront of a url that uses it?
- 54Can I restore closed tabs after quitting Chrome?
- 50What is the reason for 7-zip / WinRAR to first unzip files to "temp" and then move them to destination?
- 49Is it possible to power on/off a monitor using the computer?
- View more network posts →