Top Network Posts
- 244I don't get this joke. Is it some kind of play on "water, too?"
- 113What is the first part of a joke called?
- 51"Childlessness is hereditary in our family" What do you call a statement containing a contradiction such as the example?
- 49Does Disney have the third largest navy in the world?
- 47How to avoid ambiguity in "I am renting an apartment in New York"?
- 44Are there any laws that prevent reserving two adjacent seats for one person for a flight with Ryanair?
- 43Does one need a visa to visit Antarctica?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
9 What manner of “title”? dec 17 '14
4 Are there any option/chance in this website in which I can write everything to have corrected? nov 9
4 Citing sources of sentences nov 17
4 Etiquette for simultaneous duplicate answers mar 20 '13
3 OK to comment that you haven't heard the usage? aug 6 '14