PhD student in Jönköping University, department of Mechanical Engineering. My research area is something in between of reliability, structural optimization and response surface modelling. People in my research group use LaTeX daily for all their scientific writings and reports. I wouldn't say we're anywhere near LaTeX gurus, but we're trying to improve our skills continuously.
My main interests are Python programming, algorithms, numerical optimization, and cooking.
I became acquainted with LaTeX a few years ago writing my Master thesis, and never looked back .
Top network posts
- 231How to include SVG diagrams in LaTeX?
- 137How to avoid drinking vodka?
- 81Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 58Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 42What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 40What professions use TeX/LaTeX besides CS?
- 38Most significant reasons that led us to (La)TeX
- View more network posts →