Top Network Posts
- 116Why is the minus sign, '-', generally not overloaded in the same way as the plus sign?
- 104Why do C++ libraries and frameworks never use smart pointers?
- 86How do you achieve a numeric versioning scheme with Git?
- 82Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 78How to forward declare a template class?
- 69Why is 0 false?
- 68Has any language become greatly popular for something other than its intended purpose?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
12 Are Old and Middle English questions really on-topic? oct 14 '11
6 Eeeek! Where did my giant quotation mark go? may 5 '11