Phonics The Hedgehog
"You should have called yourself Phonics The Hedgehog. That would have been something. As it is, you're way too Sega for this room." - Robusto
"'God help us!' said Holmes, after a long silence. 'Why does Fate play such tricks with poor helpless worms? I never heard of such a case as this that I do not think of Baxter's words, and say: "There, but for the grace of God, goes Sherlock Holmes."'
'“There's an east wind coming, Watson.”
“I think not, Holmes. It is very warm.”
“Good old Watson! You are the one fixed point in a changing age. There's an east wind coming all the same, such a wind as never blew on England yet. It will be cold and bitter, Watson, and a good many of us may wither before its blast. But it's God's own wind none the less, and a cleaner, better, stronger land will lie in the sunshine when the storm has cleared."'
Top Network Posts
- 97What exactly is Mining?
- 18What is the source of hatred often perceived by Christians in western society?
- 17Why was taking census a bad thing?
- 16Wave offering; What exactly was the point?
- 13Did God create darkness?
- 12Is it possible to be Christian but not interpret the religion as fact?
- 12Who is the young man mentioned in Mark 14:51?
- View more network posts →