- Microsoft Certified Software Developer
- Software Analyst and Programmer
- System Engineer and Information Security Minor
- Indeterminate accept rate at StackOverflow.com
I just try to answer.
I know we require a minimal understanding of the problem and be clear on what is being asked, then I forget how much is minimal. On one end the understanding of the problem is well enough that there is no need to ask on the other so poorly that the question is misguided. If to formulate a good question a person has good understanding of the problem, you would expect good questions to be hard to answer as that understanding is not enough. If answering is wrong, I guess that's it for me.
Top Network Posts
- 73What does DIM stand for in Visual Basic and BASIC?
- 38How to rename a file in .NET?
- 18How to change the name of an existing event handler?
- 11How to convert this Array into JSon in PHP
- 10Best practice of Hashing passwords
- 9What makes a monster or creature scary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.