Began life as a writer, but have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about 20 years, starting as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1990. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
Top Network Posts
- 39What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 32Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 21Why aren't there explicit access modifiers in Python:
- 18Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 16Is visiting a company and approaching current employees an effective way to get a job?
- 15Sexy desktop wallpapers in the office
- 15Is it possible to reach absolute zero bug state for large scale software?
- View more network posts →