Began life as a writer, but have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about 20 years, starting as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1990. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
Top Network Posts
- 39What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 32Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 22Why aren't there explicit access modifiers in Python:
- 20Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 17Why are Lists used infrequently in GoLang:
- 16Is visiting a company and approaching current employees an effective way to get a job?
- 15Sexy desktop wallpapers in the office
- View more network posts →