Have been in IT/NYC financial industry etc. for about over 20 years. Started development work as a Paradox/Clipper/DBase guy around 1992. Done some serious work with Paradox, Delphi, SQLServer, C++, C#, XML-XSD and Python over the years, and have touched all phases of the SDLC.
Top Network Posts
- 42Why is there no 'finally' construct in C++?
- 41What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- 28Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 27Has the new C++11 member initialization feature at declaration made initialization lists obsolete?
- 24Why aren't there explicit access modifiers in Python:
- 22Why are lists used infrequently in Go?
- 19GoLang: Public, Private - Upper Case, Lower Case:
- View more network posts →