Examples (feel free to edit in more):
- What/who are “toy soldiers”?
- What do these confusing lyrics mean?
- What's the deep meaning in the lyrics of “Heavy Traffic” by Elton John?
- Some questions about the lyric of “so feel autumn rain”.
- See lyrics tag for more.
- Meaning of “grabbed a spoon” — stretching the subject a bit, this is a quote from the sitcom Friends
- Some actor's lines from film 'Insomnia' — again stretching past lyrics and poems but still a good example of this type of question
This is mostly to spearhead further individual discussions about similar questions. Are questions requesting meanings regarding particular the uses in creative works on-topic? The greater scope involves asking questions about any works or authors but songs and poems are probably an easier issue to resolve.
A quick and relevant argument against them being on-topic is the difficulty in understanding exactly what was intended in a work that comes from a medium filled with layered meanings, double-entendres, symbolism, broader vocabulary and looser grammar styles.