Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- How should I position the letters in a square logo to read “H S S C”?
- Trigonometry General Solution
- Does "candlelight" mean "compare side by side"?
- How do i use \bmatrix in a subfigure?
- Why there is passport check at the check-in counter, immigration and even at the gate?
- Third, Fourth, Fifth
- How would society be different if humans possesed natural fur covering?
- What would an ammonia-based world look like?
- 6 wheels more efficient than 4 wheels?
- What does apt-get install do under the hood?
- Multiply two numbers without using any numbers
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- For loop syntax bash script
- What is the hearing equivalent of behold?
- What does the assignment of ~0u to a variable mean in C++?
- Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- What is the difference between “home” and “house”?
- What could cause an avian species to become intelligent?
- What was the point of the bug?
- Is every number the sum of two cubes modulo p where p is a prime not equal to 7?
- Where do adventurers keep all their stuff?
- Is SELinux important if I'm the only one who uses my computers?
- what does "声が出る" mean?