Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
2 years ago
- Remove all text before last space in text file from CLI
- How do you handle combat in Pathfinder when there are too many foes to even count?
- Generating an ordinal number for the day of the month
- Getting paid via startup equity?
- Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- Can a 10% resistor be used as a 1% resistor?
- Did the dwarves in The Hobbit carry non-magical weapons before they got to The Lonely Mountain?
- Could an unsually long lived being continue to learn with the times?
- Experience Awards For Role-Playing; Should I keep it?
- Soaking fruit in alcohol
- How we should deal with people who offend islam and Muhammed(saw)?
- Dragon V2: How many times can the spacecraft be reused? Is the spacecraft's heat shield reusable?
- Trying to fit a table in the width of a paper
- How do I make a really long bullet point next not dissappear off the left of the page?
- Computer Modern Roman in Mathematica 8.0
- US equivalent of SCAE?
- Zero velocity, zero acceleration?
- Loan to son - how to get it back
- If I lose my papers/passport in the US, what police station should I report it to?
- How were the scenes with Gazelle shot?
- Strange values while initializing array using designated initializers
- Are tribal spells with changeling considered creature spells?
- I am the purpose of this riddle
- I am a student of high potential but not great on paper, how should I go about transferring to a university more at my level?