Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
2 years ago
-5Why was this question asking how we should refer to the Christian God migrated to the Christianity site?
- What is the meaning of 'Nor' in Cardassian?
- Writing my own encryption algorithm
- Is turning the heater off in absence cheaper than holding a low temperature?
- Is powdered sugar a dietary alternative to granulated sugar?
- Does one need to be a good programmer to perform secure source code analysis?
- Adjacent Letter Test
- How to politely decline unproductive jobs assigned by my manager?
- Recreating this TikZ image
- Schematics/Drawings of the Pi Zero?
- A quicker than outer
- What happened to the Jedi Temple during the Imperial period?
- Can someone harm my computer just using grub?
- Difference between two personalities
- Can all the sporadic groups be expressed as permutation groups based on a single big cycle?
- When is Thanksgiving?
- Array implementation of Java Stack
- Why are programs not distributed in compiled format?
- How do I figure out how to roleplay my Cleric's faith?
- Colored circles to signify status - a violation of accessibility guidelines?
- Rusty Front Derailleur – Replace or Repair?
- How to understand "bomb the expletive out of something"? Is that an idiomatic expression?
- Why does this matrix give the derivative of a function?
- How to have an easier time with Yom Tov?
- Hobgoblin as a player character