Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- Contradictory recursion
- How to solve 0.5 choose 4?
- Difference data between adjacent rows
- Set of integers not divisible by smaller set of primes
- How do I distribute a large download over multiple computers?
- Is rolling back a rollback a good idea?
- Factoring help needed!
- Should I call my adviser by her first name?
- Updating Nikon DSLR firmware, do I need to install older missed updates?
- Same sex marriage in the UK for foreigners on vacation
- Moving a node a bit
- please correct my answer (integral)
- Brainf**k Interpreter in Java
- What prevents abrupt voltage change in a circuit with a capacitor?
- Why an expression instead of a constant, in a C for-loop's conditional?
- MCMC of a mixture and the label switching problem
- How does Tony Stark move his head inside the helmet?
- Non-Russian names: to decline or not to decline?
- Who finished C-3PO?
- How to migrate data directory of opengeo geoserver?
- What is this grammatical structure called?
- Finite subgroups of mapping class groups
- Can a Reverse Proxy use SNI with SSL pass through?
- Murderous cop on a training island