Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- Declining a job offer and added to blacklist
- Is animal agriculture responsible for more greenhouse gas emissions than transportation?
- What causes ERROR 000210: Cannot create output in_memory\AND from ArcPy?
- The opposite to Worldbuilding: World Destruction
- Simple twisting riddle
- Resistance movement in a world controlled by extensive use of nanobots
- Do airlines have to check the visa status before selling a ticket?
- What is "relaxed coating of dust" in this paragraph?
- What's a common phrase that means "To put it simply though not 100% correctly"?
- On a dual CPU server, is it normal for one CPU to run hotter than the other?
- Should I accept empty collections in my methods that iterate over them?
- Confirm vs. Verify: Is there a difference?
- What does it mean to be able to write a fugue?
- Is a number divisible by each of its digits?
- Why you need a special certification to land at Paro Airport?
- How to mention possible mutual interests when applying for a job?
- How to use Message with an error string without predefining it first?
- Equivalent of "Excuse me" for "you're not in my way"? Pedestrian bump avoidance
- Should I say "She is in the park or She is at the park"?
- Can a car steer on a frictionless surface?
- What problem would you base your mathcoin on?
- How to horizontally align items with equations in multicols package
- Releasatory? Releaseful?
- Interviewers don't believe my job history, how can I ever get hired?