Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- Could earth's core lose its heat?
- NTP - How are NTP servers so accurate
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- Can I prevent diagonal movement from exploring more of the map?
- A Scalar Curvature Computation in Brendle Marques Neves' Min-Oo Conjecture paper
- Help!! How to do square root!
- What's the physical meaning of the imaginary component of impedance?
- Should I obscure database primary keys (IDs) in application front end?
- Improve trigger execution with multiple threads of execution - Possible? Alternatives?
- What other sports have an offside rule
- Where to find Land Girl Sources?
- Where is the best place to show validation/error messages in a form?
- How to measure the curvature of the space-time?
- Is there a single word that means “hitting the target but missing the point”?
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- When a button contains text and an icon, which should come first?
- NTP DDoS Attack on Home Servers
- How do I upgrade wine in Ubuntu 12.04
- fractions data type -- when to reduce?
- Is having a sibling better for a child?
- enumitem: renaming the list marker
- Word for the satisfaction of curiosity
- Why is Vim adding a newline? Is this a convention?
- Sending I2C reliabily over Cat5 cables