Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- How to add mathematical notation of a set
- Why are leaderboards often seperated between platforms?
- Does simply opening and closing a JPEG file decrease image quality?
- Redefine \textbf to always be sans serif
- Who is Katniss' love interest?
- Was Sauron's body destroyed before or after the ring was cut from his hand?
- Keeping my .org files in sync across multiple computers
- Why is GLM different than an LM with transformed variable
- Beginner number guessing game in Java
- How can one differentiate between Dr. (PhD) and Dr. (MD)?
- Why does Frodo cry "O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!" at Weathertop?
- How is a Turing Test defined?
- What are the enabling factors for melee combat in modern or future settings?
- Is it good practice to ask date of birth and gender from users or Avatars can suffice?
- Are there many words that come with “a” as the prefix to mean “no, non” like “asymptomatic” and “apolitical”?
- Problem on selecting group of card from a well shuffled pack of card
- What's the best way to signal that I'd prefer to be served in English?
- Why SQL Server 2008 R2 do full installation for just adding another instance on the same machine
- Experiment with pull up/down resistors gives unexpected results
- How to wrap a plot around a circle?
- Why does Yoda mourn the Jedi after order 66 is executed?
- When writing about past research should I use the species name they employed or the modern version?
- Does bleach turn a substance white or colorless?
- What stops a developer from accessing credit card details and other secret data from a company