Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
3 years ago
-5Why was this question asking how we should refer to the Christian God migrated to the Christianity site?
- What do you do when code review is just too hard?
- Calculate the sum of ILD
- What is the Significance of this "Tab Style"?
- Is it normal to feel like I bought my way into graduate school after being rejected and then accepted when I was awarded an external fellowship?
- Why is it more secure to use intermediate CA certificates?
- Is Alexa Rank a true representation of growth?
- What's the name, and symbol, for the "normal" dynamic volume? (between mp and mf)
- Does my boss have any say on when my team should take their lunch breaks?
- bash + using printf in order to print in special format
- French animal generator
- Why did Eddard Stark keep Catelyn in the dark?
- Did Martin Schulz say this regarding the Brexit referendum?
- Is it possible to have a photon with -1 spin?
- Golf me an HQ9+ Compiler
- "Would draw" with "Can't draw"
- The cube of any number not a multiple of 7, will equal one more or one less than a multiple of 7
- Synonym to "software wizard"
- What does it mean to say that an event "happens eventually"?
- What if while using an Interrail pass on a German ICE train with optional reservation all places are sold out?
- What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- Pheromone-based language
- How are wooden aircraft protected from lightning strike?
- What is the meaning of "no era para echarse a morir"?
- One rectangle, indivisible