Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- What is the ideal shape for a rocket?
- "Good" method to call method on each object using Stream API
- Why study non-practical tractates of Talmud?
- Is tap water drinkable in Massachusetts (and elsewhere in USA)?
- How to build an evil campaign
- What is written after John Lark's name?
- yes is 91 lines long
- Why does Windows Ship with Expired SSL Certificates?
- Energy weapons conventional removable cartidge/ammo or not?
- How can Wolverine sleep on a waterbed given his extra adamantium weight?
- Is it inappropriate to explain why I really want to live where the university is located in my job talk?
- What does "removing a point" have to do with homeomorphisms?
- Is there any cut of beef that's close to Kobe beef?
- Do professionals really never use a 24-70 lens?
- Why do electronics have a low temperature limit?
- What is a good substitute for a big switch-case?
- What’s a “handegg”?
- What type of ethernet-to-wireless extender do I need
- tab separation of the file
- Firefox "Untrusted Connection" warnings when visiting reputable HTTPS sites when using child's account
- Adjust the height of the "|" in a mathematical term
- Is “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet” a common or respectable English expression?
- Why doesn't it work when I calculate the second order derivative?
- Humans as Pets?