Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- An idiom for "beginning in the wrong end"
- Dealing with a noise-sensitive co-worker
- Does a reach weapon allow you to threaten squares 10 feet away?
- Why 2.4 GHz Band?
- "Airplane mode" does not disable GPS... is it safe to use GPS in flight?
- Which acid is the most effective against oxidation of avocados?
- How to calculate X and Y projected coordinate in batch processing
- How far can one see over the ocean?
- 0 to 10 rating system alternative
- How can I delete everything after the first column in Notepad++?
- Is developing a cheaper method ever considered to be originality in academic research?
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- Trying to understand == operator with objects
- What great writers have used conjunctions at the start of sentences?
- Is there a word which means whatever you want it to mean? Or has no meaning?
- Greek typewriter font
- How to lubricate cables?
- Find the Smoothest Number
- Portable website
- Output the legendary Yggdrasil
- Extract reflections from photo in Photoshop for use later?
- Last name Fahnel pronunciation
- Is C++14 adding new keywords to C++?
- Redirect and pipe output