Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?
- Formula for computing integrals
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Meaning of "that friendship will not continue to the end which is begun for an end"
- Understanding App Exchange LeadSource in the LMA
- Swapping letters with regexp
- How to make traffic time contour map in ArcMap?
- Opposite of suffix "less"
- So a user hid a folder and now he can't find it?
- What does consistency mean for "computational theories" corresponding to inductive types?
- What is the unit of pH?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- What is the difference between multiple regression & mutivariate regression?
- High Voltage differential Measurement
- Is the Pathfinder FAQ considered RAW?
- Using puppet and ensure latest for RPM package management
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- How do I enter "yui" with wordflow?
- Is there a word for this situation?
- Does it make sense to open one window all the way when the other window is much smaller?
- Draw a regular polygon
- applying for positions below current rank
- CDIR= $(pwd) gives "Permission denied"