Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- Can my employer require me to work outside my established working hours?
- Why is "distro", rather than "distri", short for "distribution" in Linux world?
- Charge of an electric wire
- Output an image of your source code (not-quite-a-Quine)
- Explaining the difference between computer science and computer literacy
- Encountered unexpected growth Transaction log file size
- Bezouts Identity for prime powers
- Why can we still crack snapchat photos in 12 lines of Ruby?
- Can a system be 100% Data Driven?
- Published on blog but taken down: Still remains previously-published?
- What do winglets do to increase aircraft performance?
- What's the cleanest way to change a diaper on an airline flight?
- Sort characters by darkness
- Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- Why do we use so complicated notation?
- Logic to test for 3 of 4
- Shortest code to print ':)' random times
- What? No error?
- Al Gore won't leave me alone. How do I unfriend someone on Facebook?
- Is negative energy (or chanelling it) necessarily evil?
- Is it appropriate for an employer to ask skilled professionals to do manual labor?
- Is there a practical point in learning foreign words while travelling?
- Do We Sink or Swim?
- Is a propeller a wing?