Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
3 years ago
-5Why was this question asking how we should refer to the Christian God migrated to the Christianity site?
- Can a matrix satisfy all three of the following properties?
- Mean bits: an average challenge
- Down arrow and up arrow status
- How can I earn kills with Hanzo's Scatter Arrow?
- Would Tri-Bars be advantageous for a 260 mile 2 day event
- How did Darth Vader know the rebel base was on Hoth?
- How did Harry know that the Portkey was layered?
- Why is 2-methyl-2,3-pentadiene achiral?
- Why is bright pink background a bad UX/UI?
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- Java converting from Object to Subclass
- Proving that an equation doesn't have integer solutions
- Providing party niches for a murder of Witchers
- Does Mystic shield + Starmantle destroy magic weapons?
- Two contradictory groups of statements from two different books on quantum physics
- How can I conveniently roleplay my character switching languages while speaking?
- A bloated riddle
- Is it safe to plug a power strip into a travel adapter plug?
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get given value
- What is this double-serrated knife good for?
- Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- Darwin's first sketch of a phylogenetic tree
- Should I trust a website which uses a HTTPS certificate using SHA-1
- How do ABC and MCMC differ in their applications?