Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
2 years ago
- Was the mileage of the Apollo spaceships 7 inches to the gallon for their moon flights?
- Analytical solution of the Schrödinger Equation for AB^+ systems
- Why is geo-redundant DNS necessary for small sites?
- Will Internet Explorer run on Windows 10
- Why is this race in control of the Dominion?
- Is the DM Always Right?
- »Peter hatte angst« – Why do we use »hatte« instead of »war«?
- Is there a good alternative to "low man on the totem pole"?
- Can we say "Finish your dish"
- Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- Why was it decided to set Star Trek Voyager in the Delta Quadrant?
- How to teach players consequences
- Why aren't the people responsible for creating Ultron arrested at the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron?
- What are the simplest examples of programs that we do not know whether they terminate?
- What is this "Egyptian Coffee"?
- Proving convergence for a series.
- Elvish tattoo - can it be translated into English?
- How to ensure the first letter of a footnote is always uppercase?
- Why do we have "another" definition for the kernel?
- Why would parametric statistics ever be preferred over nonparametric?
- Check number of words in a file that contain letter “a”
- How dangerous is it to reveal your date of birth, and why?
- How do you answer "Oh, you're a professor? What do you teach?"
- Is uninitialized local variable the fastest random number generator?