Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- Hiring decisions - price vs. experience
- Why do testers often use the single quote ( ' ) to test for SQL injection?
- TikZ picture error: No node named n1 is known, inside a \foreach loop
- How can I politely handle a GM who doesn't appear to 'get' how Dungeon World works?
- How can an ESXi have 1 core and 4 sockets?
- Is Drunken Master really as bad as everyone says?
- un-round fractions
- Equivalent word for 'overseas' for a non-island country?
- Why does this code print the output twice?
- Can two drives connected to a USB hub bypass the computer when sharing data?
- Updating from 10.04 to 14.04 with minimal disruption
- Game Design/theory, Loot Drop Chance/Spawn Rate
- What happens if a receiver is beyond the end zone in football?
- "Forms" of quadrics
- If I squeeze something really hard, will it ever become two-dimensional?
- How urgent is a *** System restart required *** for security?
- Improvise a Hardware Random-Number Generator
- Combining many plots with Show produces wrong x-axis position and wrong filling
- When to double the letter before "-able"
- What is the extra data specified in a DNS entry called?
- Why does malware periodically check google.com
- How to handle a dog in AD&D 2nd ed?
- Which way do arrows point?
- polygons to polygon conversion with attribute name