Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- What does 'TL;DR' mean and how is it used?
- How to know if a term is divisible by 10
- How did new users come to my site and is it safe to keep them?
- Is it professional to correct misspellings of my name?
- How can a resistor affect current AND potential at the same time?
- Was the Emancipation Proclamation an Executive Order?
- How do I type the symbol in TeX?
- Why do many pharmaceuticals contain fluorine?
- Is there evidence of purely artistic works in Middle Earth?
- Was Felicity Smoak always planned to be a main character in Arrow?
- If this were an answer, what would be the question?
- Beautiful inequality on positive numbers
- Merging two lists with possible different keys
- Is there any way to use half-bits?
- Large Braids with Hair Particles
- Is there an API for modals?
- How should I respond to a lowball offer for commercial use of one of my photographs?
- Monty Hall Problem with Five Doors
- After massacre at party, flesh pieces join with each other to become a big pile of flesh
- Is there a word for a fake radar reading?
- How is counterspell a fair spell?
- Can a fighter jet land on a modified airliner
- Diatonic scales
- How to indicate the type of a container template argument?