Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
2 years ago
- How to determine the order of an elliptic curve group from its parameters?
- We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- House inheritance tax question
- What is a real word that means "disenthused"?
- is it true every left inverse of a matrix is also right inverse of it?
- Is sha1sum still secure for downloadable software packages signature?
- Why do professors list current position of their students on their webpages?
- Is it really possible to produce 99.9% crystal meth?
- Why do both sine and cosine exist?
- Can I fly from US to Spain with 30 new watches in my luggage?
- Who is the "father of number theory"?
- Opposite of Fermat's Last Theorem?
- Any detriment to hanging a bike by it's front wheel?
- Why do hostels require you to 'rent' bedding?
- Does anyone know a module for cloning menus other than "Menu clone"?
- IP is not allowed to send mail from DOMAIN
- Pilot passed out in a small GA plane. What can a passenger do?
- Binding shell commands to hotkeys
- Challenge: Descrambling scrambled coordinates
- What's the name for this statistical fallacy?
- How does a computer determine the data type of a byte?
- Is homebrewing D&D okay?
- Do buddhists fall in love?
- Science fiction book series with characters using cards to move between space