Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
2 years ago
- Typing with scrambled keys
- How to show extreme gratitude in an email?
- Non-breaking spaces inside dashes
- Two genuine and two fake coins
- Shoe sizes for bouldering
- Running out of Algebraic Symbols
- What is the name of this manga involving spirits?
- How to lock screen for a terminal session?
- Is it correct to say that falling object are standing still?
- How can I prevent my parents' divorce?
- how to tell whether an image has a low gamma
- How to keep dust and cat hair off cast iron pan?
- Euler's formula, is this true?
- Has "aught" survived in common usage?
- 3D stacked ICs; why are they not common yet
- How to shoot a video underwater using your smart phone?
- Short story :super computers save humanity
- Is there anything that is completely non-toxic to humans at any dose?
- Person who pretends to not understand unless one speaks in exactly the words they expect
- Solubility of a Molecule in Different Solutions
- How much time can you ask before joining a new company?
- LaTeX newcommand with fontname as parameter
- Placing a quantifier between a noun and particle?
- How can pilots fly inside a cloud?