Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- What do I say when an opponent asks if I'm "tapped out", especially if I still have a means of casting a spell?
- Is the future already determined?
- Art and Culture are to "Philistine" as Feeling and Compassion are to what?
- Will Java Final variables have default values?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tournament of Epicness
- Why did this photo of the Milky Way turn out badly?
- Summation of Infinite Geometric Series
- What kind of microscope for ML/biological research?
- How to reference an icons in BibTeX
- Does a virus need to be clicked on to function?
- Is every factorial divisible by its sum of digits?
- drawing two curved arrows with ellipse between them
- Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- Use of Amari when an adjective is in the negative
- Reducing the salary after job offer?
- Should I save my scripts with the .sh extension?
- The sum of two irrational square roots
- Why do some diodes have a glass package?
- What are some 'conceptualizations' that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- How to take a cold shower
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- Sentence in which "its" and "it's" can be interchanged without changing the meaning?
- Can we get a PhD in mathematics without publishing?
- "Do Not Disturb" tags in hotels, how can they be improved?