Someone recently asked a question on Academia related to the usage of "et al" in a sentence. We closed it as off-topic, and we want to know whether it's fit for a migration to your site.
1 year ago
- tail all log files in a directory | exclude zipped files
- Parsing a string (e.g. "Name: John, CallName: Peter") to get the values of certain attributes
- bijective homomorphisms between non isomorphic posets, example , explanation needed
- What is the function `purecopy` needed for?
- How can one derive Schrödinger equation?
- Draw the South Korean flag
- I attended an Olympiad for student and failed. How should I write this down on my CV?
- \foreach with \newcommand how to use them together?
- Introductory Currency Converter
- Locking up a DC motor with constant supply a bad thing?
- Where to find resources on tablet heatmaps?
- Looking for an old (50s?) story about a better mousetrap
- How do I stop attack on my email id from hackers?
- Why was Poland spared from the Black Death?
- What happens to a human who receives more information than the brain can process?
- What does __asm__ __volatile__ do in C?
- How do tachyons violate causality?
- how to know what name to type to launch a program after installing it?
- Would using Cherenkov radiation for lighting be feasible?
- SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- How to show this series diverges
- Regular expression using \\ vs using \
- What was the point of each verb/action in Monkey Island?
- Bash: Head & Tail behavior with bash script