I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Check number of words in a file that contain a specific letter
- »Peter hatte angst« – Why do we use »hatte« instead of »war«?
- Symbolic Differentiation of Polynomials
- What is this "Egyptian Coffee"?
- Can I use Raspberry Pi for production?
- What is the name of a word like "shite"?
- How to teach players consequences
- Is my use of "naive" correct?
- How do you answer "Oh, you're a professor? What do you teach?"
- How can I make a math version of itemize?
- An adjective or noun for someone who "has a lot of gall"?
- Whiskey in US movies out of plain glass decanters. A movie or culture thing?
- What did the Hobbits call the story we know as The Lord of the Rings?
- Why aren't the people responsible for creating Ultron arrested at the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron?
- Question about stability of two structures of chlorine trifluoride
- Find limit of the following sequence?
- Student stringed instruments
- Can I cut an IC?
- Why is this race in control of the Dominion?
- Radioactive Rods
- Find a closed form of the power series
- What is the => assignment in C# in a property signature
- Moral Justification of Violence
- Do Germans count on fingers starting from the thumb?