I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
1 year ago
- Word for feeling in the mood to experiment
- Battlefield 3 uses squared radius and inverse squared radius for lighting computations, what for?
- Conway's Game of Life in C++
- Is it bad etiquette to ride road bike through a small residential area?
- Is it considered ethical to accept payment from a business for reviewing a product or service?
- Which primitives does LaTeX2e rename/move?
- How to show that this limit is tend to zero?
- Process java still being killed
- Netherhorses, are they viable?
- How to handle player knowledge when they fumble a knowledge roll
- Why the path "//" is working?
- Indefinitely move objects around randomly without collision
- Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- Why isn't OrderProduct TotalPrice standard field available in formula merge field list
- Horizontal line within a line of text
- Proof about prime numbers
- Why don't game developers release their source code?
- What do you think about the grammar of this quote ...?
- Why would the BBC web site always ask for a personal certificate, and how do I avoid giving it away?
- How does one create a directory that can't be seen and can only be accessed via its absolute path name?
- How can I skip the desktop while cycling through finder windows with cmd+`?
- Stratified Random sampling in ArcGIS
- Source code formatter/indenter
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?