I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Is "es macht mir Freude" correct and used?
- How to avoid the geometry package to change to top/bottom margins?
- What does "Больше ада" mean?
- Hollywood Movie Rebus Puzzle #1
- What speeds are "fast" enough for one to need the relativistic velocity addition formula?
- What is this "[0 ... 255] =" syntax in C?
- Is there a more intuitive proof of the halting problem's undecidability than diagonalization?
- What does : mean?
- Does it make sense to authenticate a user when he/she provides existing valid credentials while registering?
- Was the name of the car wash A1 or A1A?
- What is a power meter and why do I need one?
- Is "a whole nother" grammatical?
- Can X-37B dock with the ISS
- How Do I Develop a Society of Geniuses?
- Overriding list and Java practice
- How can I propagate my SSH pub key to a list of servers without having to type my password in over and over?
- Why should text be non-selectable?
- Negative-binomial why the answer is 0.288?
- What is the contribution of the cockroach to the ecological environment?
- Four-words (----||||)
- Are the states of processes which are ready and scheduled to wait "S"?
- Do rainbows have ultraviolet bands and infrared bands?
- Why do fighter aircraft manufacturers still focus on making their planes more dogfight-worthy?
- Terminal 'incognito mode'?