I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- How to define "or" logically
- Is it ethical for a student to edit the Wikipedia page of his advisor?
- Winterbash 2014 "Red Shirt" Estimation
- TeX command with argument BEFORE the command
- How can the value of a resistor be measured if it goes straight to ground?
- What tool shall I use to make a personal note book?
- How to Make a image repeat in cycles
- What are some interesting sole exceptions or counterexamples?
- Can you theoretically have AC with frequency less than 1Hz?
- Wrapping text with curly braces
- I touched a tree that was touching an electric fence and got an electric shock. How is this possible if wood is an insulator?
- How do I automatically ban udp short packet with fail2ban?
- Count cars passing in opposite directions
- How to show two options without preferring one over the other initially?
- What does the mapping type do on a mapping node?
- Why is this command deleting all entities?
- 3x3 Connected Components
- Why did Snape leave Gryffindor's sword in an icy lake?
- Descramble the scrambled text
- Prove that the elements of the triangle sum have even numbers of divisors.
- How do I identify the program that called a stored procedure?
- Is Stan Lee playing the same character in all his cameos in the MCU?
- What makes someone deserving of a Ph.D.?
- Enable SSH shell access but disable SFTP access