I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
1 year ago
- Write the whole of the holed using the unholed
- What are the downsides of a twisted wheel?
- Source that those without a genuine need soliciting charity is a good thing
- Unplugging a router from the wall socket
- Is this really a golden ratio spiral?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tournament of Epicness
- How does the OS know that a command needs sudo?
- minipage horizontal alignment
- Can I drive a ground rod near a gas meter?
- How to reduce amount of language proofreading of my revised paper?
- How to use fields in java enum by overriding the method?
- Crop jpeg into circular tikz node
- Examples of "Non-Logical Theorems" Proven by Logic
- Where did Machiavelli say that "the ends justify the means"?
- Should a progressbar go both ways?
- Is there a good way to distribute pregenerated characters?
- How can I test out my equipment before a backpacking trip?
- Could a malicious JS file pointed on URL/URI attack the browser/computer?
- How can I require an array of resources in puppet?
- Solving recurrence relation: Product form
- Inserting 1 line into my SQL database
- Ask how to pronounce advisor's last name?
- Why was the first compiler written before the first interpreter?
- Could Khal Drogo's Khalasar really have defeated the Iron Throne?