I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Is there a way to make a WEP-secured AP uncrackable?
- Longest Word With *Only* Repeating Character Pairs
- Why does Chase Freedom require me to "activate" my card for rewards every quarter?
- Does .bak file also contain backup of ldf file?
- Is this Endgame a draw? Both Bishops + 4 Pawns AGAINST Queen + 1 Pawn
- Matrix inverses - Why are they derived the way they are?
- Circle loading animation
- How to do make Plot automatically figure out a domain interval?
- How do I style my text inside an echo?
- A synonym for "picky" with a positive connotation (food)?
- If the copyright-owner claims his works to be open source, has he to release the source somewhere?
- Format microseconds as hours:minutes:seconds etc
- Simple game of Hangman
- If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- How get to Orgrimmar from 1st lvl Garrison?
- How to put an imported image in a Disk?
- Why does next_permutation skip some permutations?
- Would we ever find an alien space probe?
- what word describes experiencing something second-hand?
- Confusion around a components pins
- Free software to design magazine covers and pages
- What pushes a spacecraft during a flyby?
- Why isn't Oracle Java included in the standard Ubuntu repo?
- Do Terminators feel pain?