I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
1 year ago
- What is the difference between monitors and (loud)speakers in technical terms?
- Evaluating a polynomial of degree 4, given some values of the polynomial
- Is there a straightedge and compass construction of incommensurables in the hyperbolic plane?
- Is there a security issue in using the same certificate for all a company's services?
- What is the antonym of 'virtual machine'?
- Why the greenish tint in the Matrix trilogy?
- How to prevent the chicken breasts from drying out
- Logistic Regression : How to obtain a saturated model
- Can't find limit tending to infinity of a sequence
- What languages use numbers to name the week days and months?
- Must be presented and must be existed
- What is the physical/electronical limit of audio quality?
- interpolating function over dates
- Integrating by parts - question on a limit
- The Definition of "Strong Type Systems"
- HTTP over HTTPS speed
- During a phase change in matter, why doesn't the temperature change?
- Would an Inquisitor's warband be dispatched to fight the taint of Xenos?
- some containers in stl don't have find function
- The Buddha-nature of a dog
- Does sorcery/black magic exist today?
- Having hard time understanding proofs by contradiction.
- Is this chord progression III I II III?
- Get 5 by doing any operations with four 7