I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Riddling for fun
- Tricky limit problem
- Checking if a number is divisible by 9
- number theory which is close to analysis
- Why do we call pitches "low" and "high"?
- How can I imprison a wizard who can walk through walls?
- How can I use \XeTeXcountglyphs\font in a pgf \foreach macro?
- Writing an expression in an equivalent form with absolute values
- Can I connect a USB 1.1 hub to a wall outlet and charge devices?
- How do I get iTunes to play all music from a specific year?
- Aliens placed humans on Earth to become starship engineers
- Lifeform - resistant to gunfire but vulnerable to melee
- Identify small, white, "ant-like" bug found in chips near tree
- In an electron-positron annihilation, in what direction are the photons released?
- Is it normal to find unknown work during peer-review process?
- Giving false information in good faith
- Is the same page tool overkill for brand new players?
- Why does my phone's GPS not work in China?
- Before Einstein came up with General Relativity, were there serious reasons to doubt Newton's theory?
- Making Fibonacci faster
- In Fallout New Vegas should I turn on all DLC as a new player?
- Why do interviewers focus so much on why you want the job?
- Word that describes terms that exclude or divide people
- If the earth is a good conductor of electricity, why don't people get electrocuted every time they touch the earth?