I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Order entries based on last string of title
- Why let users deactivate/delete account?
- The Mysts of Altair C++ Text Adventure Game
- A golden ratio series from a comic book
- Sums of digits 1 through 7
- Should I use the highest shutter speed for regular shooting?
- Keep track of how much I type
- Is it office etiquette to contribute money to a new baby card for my boss?
- Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Inspiresettings_Helper_Data' not found Tried a lot, but still the error comes
- What is the usage of default when the switch is for an enum?
- Shortest infinite loop producing no output
- How can I move houses with a friendly feral cat I care for?
- Suggestion on printing with a photo not large enough for Bleeding?
- Sinus wave and electrical ripple with tikz
- A century ago, was giving birth a major cause of death?
- What is "the drop" in music?
- Graph Florets of a Flower
- Running code after a modal operator finished its job
- Is there any way to allow user to execute commands for 2 days only
- A word/phrase describing the sound of leaves?
- I believe my department is failing to enforce standards in doctoral examinations. How to proceed?
- Did Harry Potter ever get on a Famous Wizards and Witches card?
- Phong lighting - there is something very strange with specular lighting
- What's the word for roads on top of roads?