I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
1 year ago
- What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- In Pathfinder window, what is the difference between a shape mode and a pathfinder?
- Does Into the Wilds stack?
- convert 30 pin docks for lightning devices
- Change Color, Pitch, Line Style of Showframe (Geometry Package)
- What happens when plates of a fully charged capacitor are isolated from each other?
- Could the length of a craft affect it adversely during aero-breaking or gravity assist?
- If DOS is single-tasking, how was multitasking possible in old version of Windows?
- Longest sequence of mutually forced moves
- 'The good of the people' & 'follow in everything the general will'
- Undefined Behavior Killed My Cat
- I am considering leasing a new car for my ex-wife. What can go wrong?
- What? No error?
- Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- How did Ardra penetrate the Enterprise' shields so easily?
- Chemfig - command arrow - alignment doesn't work
- How to maintain reproduction?
- What text format is least likely to clash with ebook formats?
- How to tell if a code is loseless.
- Multiplication of infinite series
- Pdflatex does not read the TEX root line, how do I solve that?
- Best way to express 2014
- Linux: Lost internet while using vipw. How can I unlock the file?
- For countries that issue e-visas, do any also take up a full page of your passport when you arrive?