I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
3 years ago
- Was Kirk and Uhura's kiss in Star Trek really the first interracial kiss on TV?
- Is zero allowed as an edge's weight, in a weighted graph?
- Is Lembas (Elven bread) magical?
- How can I find my particle system?
- What is the equivalent of Puppet's unless in Ansible?
- My employer (client) wants me to work in “ghost” mode
- How did the cardiovascular system evolve?
- What is a practical example of using the suspend command in Bash?
- PCB routing T joint alternative
- Planning French autoroute drive, aires
- Do file-extensions have any purpose (for the operating system)?
- Repeated demand for citing a certain paper in the referee report
- What are some tips for a child flying alone for the first time?
- Why are "if elif else" statements virtually never in table format?
- Better term for "Favorites"
- "Fighting with" or just "fight"
- how to solve integration
- Why it is called "The Ides of March"?
- Do programmers in the industry get to participate in the game design process?
- All logins used on an instance is 'SA'
- When using additional incubator, is there a way to use them most efficient?
- Are Newton's laws invalid in real life?
- Merging the knots vector to get the common knots vector
- Why does "tangent" have multiple meanings that are in conflict with each other?