I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
3 years ago
- Determine whether points lie within a cow
- Required to work unpaid overtime to "make up" for a shorter commute after moving closer to the office
- What is the use for built-in graphic card on a "gaming" motherboard?
- Do academics look down on well-designed academic websites?
- Down arrow and up arrow status
- An addition problem
- How many people put their names in the Goblet of Fire for Hogwarts?
- What is the original "origin story" of the Fantastic Four?
- Will flat earth society membership affect my graduate school application?
- Longest arithmetic subsequence
- Is there really no English equivalent to German's “Fachidiot”?
- Can you use special attacks for attacks of opportunity?
- Supergun Launching of Satellites
- Terminal velocity after vertical launch
- Is saying "Your PC wouldn't do that" to a player denying their agency?
- How can I enjoy the Euro 2016 without having a ticket?
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get given value
- Can you pick up and move a gate?
- Falsify brief truths
- Is it ever a good idea to close credit cards?
- C# helper class - mailto
- What is the average rational number?
- How to properly rotate bevel object on a fractured beziercurve
- Do Vedas or Shruti describe Lord Shiva as Sattva (सत्व)?