I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Topological sort with alternative choices of predecessors
- Oxygen isotope ratio
- What makes a bomber able to deliver nuclear bombs?
- New to PCB design - why doesn't auto placing components exist?
- Constructing alternate hypothesis: How to determine if Ha > H0 or Ha < H0
- When and why did having long hair become associated with women, and short hair with men?
- What do mathematics researchers do if they aren't good?
- Largest palindrome made from the product of two 3-digit numbers
- Cyclical Vigenere poem!
- removing Histogram vertical edges
- how to cross out a word in Latex
- Why was Sirius ever convicted?
- Passing Value from Trigger to Class & return value to Trigger
- Evaluating Dotty Strings
- How would I prove this strange combinatorial identity?
- Minimization of the Sum of Absolute Deviations
- A combinatorial question about orthonormal bases
- What planet is Mace Windu from?
- Random Diophantine polynomials: Percent solvable?
- dash: parse string into two variables
- pH of dilute HCl solution
- What is a "hot meal"?
- Am I considered in debt if I pay a mortgage?
- Why is day trading considered riskier than long-term trading?