I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Implications of hashing to UTF-8 in a cryptographic function
- Confusion I have regarding Einstein's 1905 derivation of LT
- Does anyone know a module for cloning menus other than "Menu clone"?
- About the subliminal message in Serenity
- How can I successfully prove magical link?
- Unable to afford a public defender, can I go into court by myself?
- Honesty regarding reason to join new company
- I change a single constant and the simple script suddenly takes forever to complete
- Is there a way to download a PHP file without it being executed?
- What happens if Baron Rivendare and Dreadsteed die at the same time?
- "You could being controlled without your knowledge" is a well-formed sentence?
- How to conquer a country, forever
- Is the word "layman" offensive?
- If I want to shoot darker shots, is it better to increase the lighting and then darken in post to retain clarity?
- Is the Mozilla Public License compatible with Apple's App Store?
- Why countable unions, intersections etc.?
- Why do hostels require you to 'rent' bedding?
- Is sha1sum still secure for downloadable software packages signature?
- What is the connection with James Woods?
- "ONCE", "UPON", "A", "TIME"
- Complex Git branch name broke all Git commands
- We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- Why are wind tunnel models sometimes placed upside down?
- How to tell a person their fly is down