I found no reason why this question is closed. This question asks whether a given phrase is the right usage for expressing a particular action. It is a particular doubt that may arise in a non-native English speakers mind. No body commented efficiently why this question should be closed. Only a single comment says It has no real answer. I can not see how it can not have a real answer. It has already got a lot of good quality answer. A lot of avid users of this site also argues this question should not be closed. Hence I request everybody to consider reopening this question.
2 years ago
- Bad sign if nobody can comprehend one's code?
- Can you make a sword out of Ivory?
- How far above the pole would you need to be for constant sunlight?
- Drawing the dragon curve
- Internal combustion Engine
- Inequality from Chapter 5 of the book *How to Think Like a Mathematician*
- Why do ISS astronauts use lower quality microphones for official radio communication than for PR events?
- Do I need to act happy all the time even if I'm not really?
- Do photographers see ambiguity in the color of the blue/black (gold/white) dress?
- How do I access SmartCtl on Windows 7?
- How can I make a "random" generator that is biased by prior events?
- Pre-define colors for Terminal?
- Finding if a point is in a region bounded by a curve and the axes (curve made of discrete points)
- How can I determine the background color of a site?
- Are there any bases which represent all rationals in a finite number of digits?
- Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- Tensor calculus on the frame bundle
- Can a 10% resistor be used as a 1% resistor?
- What does it mean for a door to be armed?
- Why did Native Americans die from European diseases while Europeans didn't catch serious diseases from the New World?
- Multieffects Pedal to USB Recording Device
- Can we load 20 k PDFs in attachment object like we load data using dataloader
- Why does a DHCP server need a static IP address?
- Why would I buy a rice cooker?