Sometimes, questions about English (online) resources are being asked. Are those questions on-topic for EL&U? If they are on-topic, aren't they at least subjective?
These are examples of questions about resources; some of the questions have been closed, and some not. That is the reason I am asking this question.
- Resources for english business language
- Advice & Resources for Indian-English Speakers
- Descriptive writing- Cambridge English language tips and resources?
- Good resources to learn how to write mails.
- Resources to teach English
- Are there resources or tools for "reverse etymology"?
- List of good resources for TOEFL preparation?
- Provide general terms for grammatic errors in sentence and resources to fix the source of the errors
- What are some good books/online resources for growing your vocabulary?
The questions are shown in the order presented in the search page for "resources."